Our Response to COVID-19
We remain open while following new strict guidelines and procedures, outlined by the local government and health authorities. Some of these new measures and services include working with you to reduce the need for you to physically visit the dealership. Our service and parts departments remain open for your vehicle repairs and mobility needs. Our traditional sales and finance showroom is open. We have our 24/7 virtual showroom for all of your sales and finance needs, our agents are standing by for your support.
We have implemented strict new procedures to protect you and our employees during the servicing of your vehicles. We have revised workstations to ensure social distancing can always be followed for employees and clients.
- We will provide service loaners as well as a pickup/drop off service to reduce your need to physically visit the dealership.
- All service vehicles will have trafficked interior areas sanitized before and after our technicians or service staff handle the vehicle.
- All service staff will always be wearing gloves while handling your vehicle and keys.
- We have increased sanitization of workstations and frequented areas within the dealership.
- We have increased available hand wash stations throughout the facility